Sorry for the delay in my posts! Next week is finals week, so all my classes are piling up the final assignments. Luckily I only have two finals, and then winter break!
Day 4 – 10 different kinds of food you like.
I don’t see the lolita in today’s post, but who cares~
1. French fries. My all-time favorite food EVER. I love all potato dishes, but french fries are easily at the top of the list.
2. Chicken torilla soup from my dining hall. Oh god this is so specific but SO GOOD! I wish they sold this soup in stores, I buy all of it. It’s a really nice chicken and vegetable soup, but with Mexican seasons in it that make it spicy and delicious. My mouth is watering just thinking of it. Unfortunately they only have it once every couple weeks.
3. Ice cream! I actually like ice cream flavors that look cute- mint chocolate chip, strawberry, cotton candy, and sherbets. Vanilla is always nice too!
4. Pomegranates! They’re a real chore to eat, but so worth it. Lately it’s been hard to find ones that aren’t half rotting and un-ripe, but a good pomegranate is amazing. They’re really good for you, too.
5. Gummy candies. Unfortunately the sad thing is that I can’t eat them anymore because they overwork my jaw and cause it to lock up. Oh well ;3;
6. Cesaer salad. It’s really the only kind of salad I like >_> They sell a really nice one in to-go boxes around my campus!
7. Meringue cookies! They’re the best, I love the lemon ones especially. Once at a grocery store I found they were selling packs of mini vanilla ones that were pink for a clearance price! Best deal ever; they were adorable <3
8. Caramel apples. Another difficult-to-eat food, but so worth it when I do <3 I especially like the fancy ones with extra toppings! The last one I ate also had pie crust crumble and white chocolate which made it taste like apple pie!
9. Conversation heart candies. It sounds so cliche because they're a popular motif lately, but I really like them! Especially the tart kind, so delicious!
10. Beef stew. My mom makes it sometimes and it's AMAZING. The meat melts in your mouth and there are huge chunks of potato <3 I can't wait to go home and eat it!
Hey guys, what are your favorite foods? I love hearing peoples' tastes!